Thursday, December 24, 2009

MANZANILLO

Well, by the time we get home, I will have the hang of this blog thing. To catch up on a few things, we have Captain Claus - what else?????

The singers and dancers are great. Had a comedian one night and we won't bother to see him again. Ventriloquist was fantastic - just had old material. Tonight was a pianist Glen Smith and he was really good - all kinds of music.

Walked the path around the water today and enjoyed it very much. The only offer we had was a man offering us a fishing trip. We thought about it and decided - NO. The weather is great and we even put on our swim suits. Heard there was snow in Snyder.......

Tonight is Christmas Eve and seems kinda funny. I ask Edwardo, our cabin boy, where my tree was and my presents and he told me they were back in Texas.........

Will post a few pics. Not smart enough yet to put them on the same post, so you will have several.

Catch ya later......

No comments: