Monday, August 9, 2010

WE ARE HOME - BUT STAY TUNED FOR MORE

Now that we are home and I can do whatever I want to on this blog - as long as I am smart enough, plan to do a recap. But -

Got invited to lunch with a birthday bunch of women and then tonight we are going to eat with our kids here in Snyder, so since so much has come up in my life - need another day or two to catch up on the trip.

Of course, we had a good time, because we plan to when we go.

When the garage door opened last night, I made the remark that the opener still worked and Monte sighed and said he was hoping it would not open and we could just keep going on down the road. Oh well, maybe next time.

Oops, the washer and dryer are calling. Check back later.........

2 comments:

Jami said...

Would you like us to "rig" the garage door so it won't open next time?! I'd kinda like to see where he wanted to go... :-)

Monte-Linda said...

Me too