Monday, October 11, 2010

THERE IS STILL TUESDAY

Well, our last day of our adventure did not turn out exacty like we wanted, but the company at the game was great. Jason, Jami, Jaden, Jaxon and The Starnes. The Rangers are now at 2-2 and the game Tuesday night in Florida will decide who advances. Would have been wonderful to have won yesterday as the energy in the stadium - well, you would have just have had to be there.
When we entered the game, we were given rowdy rags and Jaxon had to show me his.

Then, while we were still in the sun, Jaden showed me the way the rag should be used.
Had a good trip home, and boy did our bed feel good. Monte hit the floor running this morning as he had 2 big tax returns to finish by Friday.
If I have any readers out there, hope you enjoyed keeping up with us. Not much to report this trip as there was so much rain, but believe me, we had a good time. So, I guess this is it until we have another adventure. Will let you know.........


No comments: