Wednesday, May 22, 2013

ST. THOMAS

Monday night we had Jump Jive and Wail. Tribute to the big band era. Good music and lots of energy.

Then it's on to ST Thomas. Is that not a neat taxi? We just walked around and I bought - are you ready for this???????   Some socks!!!!!

 
 St Thomas is beautiful and lots of sail boats and red roofed buildings. The show last night was so good we went twice. It was Mark Maverick from Dallas. He does hypnotic hi-jinks and was GREAT....The shows were different and we were glad we went back for the late show.

Today we are in Antigua. We have been here one time before and decided to stay on board. But the next two ports, we will be off and running, well, walking. Met a couple on the shuttle from the motel from Prosper. Have seen them again and enjoy visiting. Guess it's time for me to start my agenda for the day of doing "nuttin" and will check in later after there is more exciting news.
 
So until later.......

4 comments:

Jami said...

Guess you're gonna have to take me with you next time so I can show you how to shop! I bet I could find more to buy than SOCKS! :-)

Jane said...

Socks??ntnicain

Monte-Linda said...

Well, the socks I brought to go with my tenny shoes slipped down into the shoe and I was afraid I would get a blister.......so, bought socks!!!!!!

Monte-Linda said...

Jami, you will need to come. Poppa is not a shopper....