Tuesday, December 3, 2013

ANTIGUA # 3

Last night we had a comedian Phil Tag. He was okay, but not worth a second show. Tonight we had Mark Preston--------one of The Lettermen. He was good and might be worth a second show.

I thought after I got the app for my blog for the IPad, thought it was going to be great for the trip as the size was great. However, every time I change from FB, e-mail or other blogs I want to read, I get disconnected from the server. So it gets tiring trying to get back on. BUT, I will keep on keeping on and get the blog done first each night. Next trip might go back to the old computer......

Tomorrow is one of the excursions I have been sooo excited about, so hope I am not disappointed.
We have had almost perfect weather and Monte is already RED. 

So until tomorrow night.......

1 comment:

jane said...

Electronics! They're gonna kill us.